When A Loved One Goes To Be With The Lord

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Romans 12:15
I haven't been able to post because of the passing of a loved one, my Mommaw. She was my last living grandparent and a very special woman. She knew the Lord and I find comfort that I will get to see her again.

She felt sick 3 weeks ago and asked to go to the hospital. They told the family that she had Ovarian Cancer that had already spread through her body. She was in and out of consciousness for a few weeks and then went into a deep sleep and slipped into Eternity. She wasn't in any pain or on any medications, just asleep.

I will treasure the memories that I have of her, the laughs we had and the southern dishes she taught me to prepare.

I love you, Mommaw ~ RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment